Rasel Industries is providing BDT. 65,000 insurance coverage for free to its customers with every Lifan motorcycles, powered by bimabd.com
The first time ever in Bangladesh, Rasel Industries Limited brings insurance coverage solutions for the customers in partnership with baimabd.com. This offer provides Life Insurance Coverage, COVID-19, and Accidental Insurance Coverage for the owners of Lifan motorcycles purchased from authorized dealers of Rasel Industries Limited.
INSURANCE COVERAGE DETAILS:
- BDT. 5,000 coverage for Coronavirus infection (COVID-19).
- Up to BDT. 50,000 total yearly insurance coverage for Accidental Hospitalizations/Emergency Treatments as per the following table below:
|Type of Accidental Hospitalization/ Emergency Treatment||Maximum benefit amount|
|Severe Head Injuries||BDT. 50,000.00|
|Chest Injuries, broken ribs/internal injuries, etc.||BDT. 25,000.00|
|Fractures, Dislocation, Amputation, etc.||BDT. 15,000.00|
|Soft tissue injuries, Cuts, and Abrasions, etc.||BDT. 5,000.00|
- BDT. 10,000 life insurance coverage for Accidental Death.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- This offer is valid from 15th January 2021 until further notice from Rasel Industries Limited.
- Customers must purchase any model of Lifan motorcycles from any approved dealers of Rasel Industries (including e-commerce sales).
- The insurance coverage is provided by bimabd.com in collaboration with listed insurance companies of Bangladesh and is applicable to standard insurance-related terms and conditions.
- Coverage for COVID-19, Accidental Hospitalizations/Emergency Treatments and Accidental Death shall be applicable for the owner of the Lifan motorcycle only.
- Claims must be placed to bimabd.com using their website and/or by calling the hotline number +8809606991991
- Insurance Coverage duration is 365 days from the date of motorcycle purchase.
- 14 days waiting period applicable for COVID-19 coverage.
To know more about the insurance coverage, and its associated terms and conditions with the claim submission and settlement process, please refer to the attached document here.