Speedoz Limited is providing up to BDT. 30,000 insurance coverage for free to its customers with every Origine helmets, powered by bimabd.com
To avail the insurance coverage, please click on the following link: https://bimabd.com/speedoz-enrollment
- Up to BDT. 30,000 total yearly coverage for Accidental Hospitalizations/Emergency Treatments as per the following:
|Type of Accidental Hospitalization/ Emergency Treatment||Maximum benefit amount|
|Severe Head Injuries||BDT. 30,000.00|
|Chest Injuries, broken ribs/internal injuries, etc.||BDT. 15,000.00|
|Fractures, Dislocation, Amputations||BDT. 9,000.00|
|Soft tissue injuries, abrasions, and cuts||BDT. 3,000.00|
- Comlimentary life insurance coverage of BDT. 5,000 for Accidental Death
Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is valid from 1st February 2021 until further notice from Speedoz Limited.
- Customers who purchase the helmets (i.e. any Origine helmets or other eligible products) from Speedoz Ltd. showrooms or any approved dealers of Speedoz Ltd. (including e-commerce sales) shall get free insurance coverage.
- The insurance coverage is provided by bimabd.com in collaboration with listed insurance companies of Bangladesh and is applicable to standard insurance-related terms and conditions.
- Coverage for Accidental Hospitalizations/Emergency Treatments and Accidental Death shall be applicable for the purchaser of the helmet only.
- The customer must register for the free insurance coverage at after purchasing the helmet. You may visit https://bimabd.com/speedoz-enrollment for registration or send an SMS to 09612441274 in the following format: YOUR NAME <SPACE> MEMBERSHIP ID (an unique Membership ID will be found on the insurance card provided with the helmet).
- The coverage duration of the insurance is 365 days from the date of helmet purchase.
- Insurance claims can be placed to bimabd.com using their website and/or by calling the customer service number 09606991991
To know more about the offer, please visit any nearby Speedoz Ltd. showroom or any of their authorized dealer points. You can also visit their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/speedozbd or website https://www.speedoz.com.bd to browse the latest collections of their helmets.
Please download and read the below file for more details about the insurance claim process and FAQ.